Here’s a fun craft idea for winter – paint some snowman rocks! You can make any sets of snowmen with matching hats and scarves, with buckets on their heads, smiling or frowning – anything you can imagine!
For this project you will need:
- 3 rocks for one snowman
- White, blue, orange, red, green, pink paints.
- Black marker
1. Take 3 rocks from a kit. If you use found stones don’t forget to clean and dry them.
2. Paint the stones white. Let them dry. Add blue shadows.
3. Draw buttons and hat outline with black marker.
4. Color the hat with green and red paint. Add a cute face, an orange carrot as a nose and rosy cheeks!