Just added to your cart
Subtotal: $0.0 USDView Cart (1)
It's watermelon season! Did you know that Watermelon Day is celebrated on 3rd of August? Made of almost 92% water, the fruit is full of Vitamins A, C, and antioxidants. So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself a few slices of watermelon to celebrate this delicious holiday!
We prepared a fun tutorial for you and your kids - let's paint some watermelon rocks together!
You will need:
1. Prepare the rock. Clean it if needed.
2. Use Artistro medium tip white marker to cover the rock. Let it dry completely.
3. Cover the area with red and green. Now the rock looks a bit like a watermelon piece!
4. Add white line.
5. Draw the seeds and watermelon stripes with black.
6. Highlight with white and repeat the same steps with other rocks!
Amazing watermelon rocks will add some color to your garden!
Grace is an inspired editor and aspiring rock artist. Her passion for rock art began 5 years ago when she accidentally stumbled upon a kindness rock on her way home. Since then, she devotes all her free time to rock painting and happily shares her experience and inspiration with novice artists.
Shop Set for your creation
Total = $0.00
Want More Content Like This?
Join 12000+ subscribers and get FREE ebook full of video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and DIY guides.