Free shipping within USA
1. Shake the pen well with the cap on to avoid ink splatter. Remove the cap carefully to avoidpaint spill.
2. It is a pump action paint pens, make sure you prime the pens first.
3. Test the ink on a piece of paper firstbefore starting your project to ensurethe ink runs smoothly.
4. Once the ink starts flowing, you are ready to start your project. Recap when finish.
ATTENTION: Marker Pen is a mechanism, it takes time to learn how to work with the pens. Once learned you will love to work with them.
1. Apply on clean surface
2. Bake for 1 hour, 350 F (180°C)
3. Enjoy your custom mug!
Hand-washing in warm water is the best option to wash the surface. We do not recommend using a dishwasher or a heavy-duty sponge. Remember, there is always a chance to scratch the paint, be extra careful with the project!
After the designs are done, make sure the paint is dry before applying the sealant.
It can take from an hour up to a couple of days, depends how humid in your area.
From our personal experience hair dryer helps to speed up the process.