Acrylic Paint Markers Testimonials
Our Customers Love Acrylic Paint Markers by Artistro!
- "I wanted to try acrylic paint markers on polymer clay. These did the trick. No problem baking the clay once marked up using these or afterwards on baked clay. they do not wash off afterwards. This set came with great colors, more then the basics of yellow , green, and blue plus even the basic colors are really nice. the yellow seems very deep - almost like a orange yellow. Very nice set from Artistro Acrylic Paint Markers. I was familiar with priming nibs so that wasn't a biggie for me. Just need to be careful that you don't pull off the bottoms with the paints which i could see happening (though i haven't yet). I like too that the caps close with a click so you are very aware when they are truly closed. Artistro sends a follow-up email which, to me, means they are very into customer satisfaction. You can't beat that in today's society!"
- "I'm in LOVE with these Paint Pens! Wasn't sure how effective the markers would be on ceramic, but I tried it out by painting a ceramic owl figurine as a personal gift for a friend's birthday. The colors came out really vibrant and vivid, beyond my expectations. I spot tested it after baking, and the colors remained beautifully glossy and permanent as well. Amazing, I'll definitely be buying this again. Might get a few more sets in the future - this would be great for a ceramic painting party if you get a few people and unpainted figurines together!"
- "I had a wine glass painting party. These worked great for the lettering. When doing the bigger designs you had let one coat dry and go over it again, but the colors were amazing. I also had acrylic paint so we used both. To set the paint, I put the glasses in a cold oven, set temp to 300 and timer to 12 minutes. When timer went off I turned oven off, left the oven door cracked so glasses could cool. Used the glasses next day for cold drinks and the paint stayed on."
- "I had some decorative metal flower pot picks that had faded and rusted a little from using about 3 years. I ordered these paint pens to see if I could restore the picks. They look brand new!! It was easy, fun and quick to repaint the picks. Now I'm going to use them on some other things like glasses and flower vases. Great product and I got them very quickly!!"
- "Use them for a crafty party with a group of 5-10 years old. We got these sun catchers (bugs and butterfly), and they kids loved the markers. These acrylic paint markers dry quickly and the ink thick enough for second layers of color. No mess at all. Very easy to use. The nip need to be prime (push down many times, I do mean at lot) for the ink to start flowing. Once primed, the ink flows out easily and just enough without making a mess."
- "I love these paint pens and I plan to get 2 more sets for my kids for Easter. We are a crafty family so I am always on the lookout for a new project and these are my new favorite. I now have a new Easter plate by a 7 year old and a birthday vase by a 5 year old. I am now in the hunt for white dishes at the local thrift stores. They were so easy to use and cleanup was a snap!"
- "This Acrylic Paint Pens became my favorite so far. They are rich and bright in color. Have right tip for the surface. Good quality material as the marker itself as the Acrylic. Presented in a nice box."