8 Neon Chalk Markers - Erasable Chalk Pens with 6mm Reversible Tip
- VERSATILE: Artistro chalk markers are perfect for decorating almost anything! Use chalk markers for glass, bistro board, back-to-school signs, windows, whiteboard, mirror, and more! Chalk markers are good for non-porous surfaces, as porous surfaces will absorb the ink.
- EASY TO USE: These chalk markers for blackboard are non-toxic and odorless, so the chalk board marker pens are perfect for kids and adults! Use liquid chalk markers at home or in the classroom.
- REVERSIBLE TIP: Each chalk marker has a reversible tip for extra ease of use. Switch from a medium 3mm tip to a 6mm chisel tip! Plus, these chalkboard markers come in 8 bright colors, and there are 16 chalkboard labels included as a bonus.
- EASY TO CLEAN: These water-based chalk markers are perfect for use! Simply draw with the erasable markers and wipe to erase when you’re done! And there’s no dust with our chalk.
- LONG-LASTING: Our richly pigmented chalkboard pens stay free from fraying. Each chalk pen is built to last.
I have used these at home on my white board and at work. Let's just say I will keep them at home. After it dries you have to use wet wipe to wipe off and it jst makes a mess, so I will use the dry erase at work and chalk at home. Love the bright colors though. The are very vibrant.
Works well on some materials
These work great on my daughter's chalk board easel but not on the chalkboard wall paper I have. The colors are definitely nice and bright and come off easily with baby wipes
Nice When they Start working
Takes a while to get them started. A lot of shaking and pressing.
Bright neon colors! The chalk markers are bright and as advertised. It also comes with chalk stickers which are great for labeling.
These are AWESOME!!
These colors are so pretty!! My wife wanted these chalk markers for some organization projects around our daughters' room and she was so happy with the product. They are bright and nice and opaque. They write very well. A fun aspect we didn't realize until we got the physical product is that you can switch out the tips VERY easily (though a little messily LOL) You just pull the tip out, flip it around to either the chisel or regular tip, and put it back in. It will get a little chalk ink on your fingers but it washes off easily. The markers wipe off cleanly with a wipe in case you make a mistake in the writing. AWESOME markers and a great price!