A hands-on way to learn about emotions and feelings with these adorable emotions stones! A simple preschool activity to help children learn with emotions.
For this project you will need:
- 6 rocks
- White, red, orange, blue, green, yellow and pink paints
- Black marker
Did you know that emotions are associated with colors?
Here's a list of colors commonly used to identify several emotions:
- Red: Anger, embarrassment, passionate, and lustful.
- Blue: Shyness, sadness, and calmness.
- Yellow: Cowardice, happiness, or caution.
- Green: Disgust, envy, sickness, friendly, or greedy.
- Grey: Depression and emotionless.
- Black: Cold or mournful.
- Pink: Cheery, embarrassed, and love.
- White: Sick, shocked, scared, cold, and mournful.