I love the colors, I love the opacity of Artistro extra-fine tipped paint pens and I really like the tip on them and they have different sizes if you want to work on a bigger piece... overall a big fan
I love Artistro and definitely will continue to use these markers. I love that they are versatile when choosing what to draw on.
With Artistro paint pens, you get the full range of values from dark to light, from bright to dull. Artistro paint pens help to reveal your personality with your artwork!
The variety of modern fine tip markers: from industrial pen to artist fine point markers
Depending on their purpose, fine tip paint pens have different properties, but at the same time retain their main function, the ability to mark. Fine tip markers are conventionally divided into several main groups: office, industrial, artistic, and decorative fine point markers. Here are just a few of the main types and scopes of the thin marker:
- Permanent fine point markers for various types of surfaces, including CDs, leaving a trail that is resistant to moisture, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light.
- Quick-drying whiteboard thin marker turns to dust when in contact with a sponge.
- Chalkboard thin coloring markers are made using a special water-based chalk ink.
- Flip chart fine tip paint pens have a special ink that does not leak onto the lower sheets of paper, even when used in multiple layers.
- The industry uses special graphic thin marker to mark porous, hard, uneven and rough surfaces.
- In light industry, permanent fine tip paint pen are used to create patterns for patterns on leather goods.
- Standard stationery felt fine tip markers are designed for use on all types of paper, regardless of its density and texture, as well as printouts on different types of printers.
- Tile thin marker pens contain a fungicide that prevents mold and mildew.
Features of fine tip markers
The use of fine tip paint pen for various artworks is quite popular. Professional art thin marker are versatile: a fine tip paint pen can be used to apply an image to a wide variety of surfaces: metal, glass, wood, plastic, stone, films. Thin marker, including alcohol-based, oil-based, and watercolor-based paint pens, are easy to mix and wash with clean water, whether ink is dry or fresh. The fine tip paint pen creates smooth color transitions, resulting in a stunning watercolor effect. Depending on the use on a particular surface, fine tip markers demonstrate their versatility in the following ways: Fine tip paint pens for wood have an extremely durable tip that resists abrasive and hard surfaces, leaving permanent marks on wet, dry, porous or rough wood. Glass fine point markers is designed for window tracing and window marking; the design of fine tip paint pen includes a valve that dispenses the supply of water-soluble ink. Fine point markers are designed for fine, long-lasting patterning on textiles. These fine tip markers do not spread, do not wash off with water and do not fade under the influence of ultraviolet radiation. Ceramic thin marker make it possible to depict inscriptions and drawings extremely elegantly, with even and thin lines. After baking, a thin marker acquires a fade-resistant enamel effect. Special nib of fine tip paint pen allows you to draw fine details, create perfect patterns, paint evenly, and apply hatching.
Benefits of fine tip paint pen
The use of fine tip markers gives the artist more freedom and the ability to seek self-expression through the creation of masterpieces on various surfaces. Thin marker pens offer artists a number of benefits:
- rich color palette of fine tip markers;
- application in various artistic movements using different techniques;
- the ability of fine tip markers to mix colors;
- thin marker simplicity and ease of use.
The ink used to refill fine tip markers is waterproof and non-toxic. The fine tip paint pen dries quickly, so you can cover the surface in several layers, achieving the required color intensity. Professional artists use thin marker pens for various types of work: creation of paintings and drawings; sketches from nature; decorative painting; interior decoration; creation of graffiti and various art projects on the streets of the city; clothing design; sketching, game graphics, comics. Fine tip markers can be refilled with ink as needed, fine tip paint pens have replaceable ink nibs. The ink is stable, withstands low temperatures and other atmospheric conditions, making it possible to use fine tip markers for outdoor decoration.