Although it is still long before the celebration of Star Wars Day, we decided to start preparing in advance. There are never too many Star Wars! That is why we want to share with you the secret of how easy and simple it is to create a design for T-shirt painting,dedicated to Star Wars Day. Let's start our master class and May the Force be with you!
To create your own Yoda T-shirt, you will need some standard art supplies and a finished drawing. Although experienced artists can create a drawing in the process, we recommend that you prepare a drawing of baby Yoda in advance, which you will use as a stencil.
You will need:
The baby Yoda T-shirt making process
- cut out theYoda picture with scissors
- attach the drawing of Yoda to the shirt and outline it with a pencil
- add the missing details of the drawing with a pencil
- select markers of the required colors and start painting a t-shirt
- tint Yoda's skin
- let each layer of ink dry completely before applying a new layer over it
- add some shadows with the required colors
- tint Yoda's clothes
- draw his eyes and ears
- draw his mobile cradle
- outline the contours with black marker
- be sure to add a lettering with your favorite Star Wars quote
Tip! You can use Star Wars logos as t-shirt painting ideas. These stencils are perfect for beginners who are just starting out with drawing.
How to make а T-shirt design permanent?
To seal the design, you need to process the drawing itself with an iron. You can do it in 3 easy steps:
Step 1. Cover the design with a piece of cardboard to protect the drawing itself.
Step 2. Take an iron, set the maximum temperature without steam.
Step 3. Iron the drawing for 2-3 minutes.
Your amazing Yoda T-shirt is ready!
It is very easy to create an original T-shirt, you just need to love drawing and have a little perseverance. Here we laid the foundation for a series of Star Wars T-shirts. Now it's your turn to continue this marathon. Make sure you have enough T-shirt painting designs to add to our collection of Star Wars Day celebration! We hope to see your masterpieces soon.
How do you like our selection of design for T-shirt painting? What other Star Wars picture would you choose?