Just added to your cart
Subtotal: $0.0 USDView Cart (1)
For all cooking enthusiasts, professional housewives and those who simply love to enjoy a hearty meal, we have prepared this master class on painting a butter dish. Want to add some magic to your daily breakfast? We know the recipe! Why not use our sunflower butter dish ideas? Just follow our easy step by step instructions.
Ingredients you will need:
❗Prepare all supplies and clean a butter dish with rubbing alcohol. Start working only after the surface is completely dry.
1) First, draw the base of the sunflower inflorescence with an orange marker.
2) Then add the sunflower petals with a yellow marker.
3) Using a black marker, outline the contours of the petals, inflorescences and divide the inflorescence into sectors. This will add dimension to the image.
4) Add a second row of petals with a white marker to make the flower more lush.
5) Draw a third row of wider petals with a red marker to add contrast to the pattern.
6) To complete your painted butter dish, draw green leaves in the final stage of the work. Use a black marker to add the veins of the leaves, and with a green marker add dots along the bottom row of the leaves for decoration purpose.
Who wouldn't enjoy cooking, smearing and spreading with help from this perfect plastic butter dish? Learn how to turn ordinary kitchen butter dish into piece of art with the help of Artistro markers!
Sam is an acrylic painter with 8 years of experience. Having tried many techniques and surfaces, she chose acrylic as her main tool. Since childhood, Sam dreamed of becoming an artist and devoted her whole life to mastering painting on various surfaces.
Shop Set for your creation
Total = $0.00
Want More Content Like This?
Join 12000+ subscribers and get FREE ebook full of video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and DIY guides.