Unleashing the creative potential of each person, without exception, is the mission of our brand, so we bring to your attention this cute project to prove once again that creating fun crafts is an activity not only for children, but also for their parents. Let's play an exciting game making original bee crafts for adults and children with Artistro!
Creating art projects with your kids will help them realize their artistic potential, while having fun with the whole family. Spend more time with your kids, doing creative research, experimenting with unusual crafts like these simple but wonderful bee arts and crafts we offer!
For this fun DIY bee project you will need:
- Acrylic paint pen set
- the base of the toilet paper roll
- a few sheets of white paper
- a glue
- a stencil or sample drawing for copying (if necessary)
How to Make a Bee with Artistro Step by Step
Step 1. Collect everything you need for this project that embodies your most original honey bee craft ideas. Prepare the body of the toilet roll in advance and make sure its surface is smooth enough to be tinted later.
Step 2. Tint the surface of the toilet roll body with a plain yellow marker and let it dry completely before applying the next layer of paint.
Step 3. Using a black marker, add black stripes on the body of the bee, and then draw its smile and eyes.
Step 4. Add some blush to the cute bee's cheeks using a pink marker. Also cut out bee's antennae, tint them with yellow and black marker, respectively, and then glue it to the base of its body.
Step 5. On a white piece of paper, draw the bee's wings with a black marker. If you need help, use a stencil or a pre-drawn sketch. Then cut out the wings.
Step 6. Glue the beautiful wings to the body of the bee with glue. Your amazing DIY bee craft is ready!
Some Additional Recommendations:
- Feel free to use other colors to make the bee brighter and more fun.
- Exactly according to the same instructions, you can make not only a bee, but also a butterfly, a dragonfly, or a fly of your choice.
- Such a simple but fun craft will be an excellent Christmas tree decoration or toy for preschool children.