Just added to your cart
Subtotal: $0.0 USDView Cart (1)
Want More Content Like This?
Join 12000+ subscribers and get FREE ebook full of video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and DIY guides.
How to make your own pencil case for school: Step by step guide.
It's Back To School and we share your excitement of pulling out your new school art supplies! Even while enjoying online learning, the universal love for cute homemade pencil cases, notebooks, backpacks will never be too cool for school. Start your kid's school year with this easy cardboard pencil box especially if your kid is a Minecraft fan!
For this tutorial you will need:
So, are you ready to create your own stunning Minecraft diy pencil case?
Grab your Artistro Creative Kit and jump in with us - this school bus leaves right away!
So, let's start our creativity lesson.
1. Start by measuring your cardboard paper sheet according to the size chart. Do the bottom part and draw lines with a pencil. We are using ruler with cm, please find the measurements for inches below:
8 cm (3.1 in) 2 cm (0.8 in) 5 cm (2 in)
2. Cut off the excess
3. Fold the cardboard according to the lines you drew. Use a ruler for easier folding!
Now it's just the time for some additional supplies.
4. Take a new cardboard sheet, measure the stripe of 7.5 cm (2.9 in), and cut it off
5. Use this piece of paper and measure 1 cm (0.4 in), 3 cm (1.2 in), and 7 cm (2.8 in) on each end of the paper. Draw the lines with a pencil.
Now let's do some magic!
6. Cut two equal parts of this stripe.
7. Fold these two parts according to the lines you drew.
8. Use double-sided tape to attach the parts to the cardboard pencil case body.
9. Grab velcro tape (self-adhesive or use a hot glue) to finish the pencil case.
Look at this amazing DIY pencil case!
You don't think our lesson is over, do you? Very well, because it is just a break.
This is not the end, the real fun begins right away! Now that you know how to make a paper pencil box, it's just the time for something really exciting! How about creating your own DIY Creeper pencil case?
Are you intrigued? Are you excited? Are you itching to get started? Excellent! Then grab your schoolbag, Artistro markers, your fresh-made customized DIY pencil case, and jump in again!
Please, watch the video below: especially for you, we have prepared the complete guide on how to make a pencil case out of paper and turning it into Creeper! :)
Сolor schemes downloadable PDF ⬇️:
These color schemes are universal, you can stretch them out to the desired size!
Grace is an inspired editor and aspiring rock artist. Her passion for rock art began 5 years ago when she accidentally stumbled upon a kindness rock on her way home. Since then, she devotes all her free time to rock painting and happily shares her experience and inspiration with novice artists.
Shop Set for your creation
Total = $0.00