Let your child tell a story of Christmas in his or her own words! Story stones can be used by parents and educators to encourage creativity. How to use story stones: pretend play, writing prompts, bedtime stories, travel activity during road trips!
For this project you will need:
- 8 rocks approximately the same size
- White, green, red, brown, blue, green, yellow paints.
- Black marker
- Canvas bag to keep the set together
Let’s learn how to paint Santa Claus on a rock!
- Take a rock from a kit. If you use found stones don’t forget to clean and dry them.
- Paint the rock white. Let the rock dry
3. Draw a hat with black marker.
4. Add a face and a nose.
5. Draw a beard, mustache and mouth.
6. Color the hat with red paint and draw eyes.