Table of Contents:
Looking for a refreshing sip in your creative quest? A stylish painted water bottle will help you with this. As we will help you find inspiring water bottle painting ideas.
To create a stunning water bottle painting, prepare the following supplies in advance:
Water bottle painting tips
- Before starting work, take a little time to prepare the bottle for work: wipe its surface with rubbing alcohol for degreasing and wait for it to evaporate.
- Since oil-based markers are permanent, they dry in a few minutes; therefore, be extremely careful in the painting process and try not to make mistakes.
- You can experiment and use any type of markers you want, such as medium tip markers, but for lettering projects we recommend using oil-based paint markers as they give more control over the lines.
- You don't have to be limited to lettering. When you feel more confident, decorate the next bottle with an original design in addition to lettering.
- Remember that creating a water bottle artwork is a simple and fun activity that does not require special tools or additional money.
Easy water bottle drawing step by step
1. After you have prepared the bottle for work, be sure to shake the marker well. Take the marker of the desired color and create the first row of lettering.
2. Just below the first row, draw a rectangle that will be the center of the flying ribbon.
3. To the right and left of the rectangle, carefully draw the jagged protrusions - these will be the edges of the ribbon bent back.
4. Inside the rectangle, carefully write the second row of letters to prevent smearing.
5. Change the font type slightly and add the next row of lettering below the ribbon.
6. To draw the last phrase, first trace the outlines of the large letters and then tint them inside.
7. At the last stage add contrast to the last phrase using the blue marker. After the bold lettering is completely dry, repeat the word again inside the large lettering in blue. Let the painted water bottle dry completely.
Motivational water bottle painting ideas
Flash water bottle painting
If you want to keep yourself in good shape and be fit, never give yourself slack. And to remember the dangers of any slacking and the benefits of drinking water, always keep this Flash water bottle with you as a reminder! Also be sure to watch this video for a free master class on how to create this cute design.
The best Muse ever water bottle painting
Still looking for Musa's inspiring spirit to get active? Become the master of your own destiny and inspiration yourself. Remember, everything you do, you do for yourself. Use our motivational water bottle design so you don't forget about it!
Beta testing is NOT required water bottle painting
The days of two-step testing are a thing of the past. From now on, every day - you are the most complete and improved version of yourself. And to keep up with daily updates, remember to drink enough drinking water! ;)
Morning mantra water bottle painting
Motivated means armed! Create this stylish water bottle painting to stay positive and motivated every day.