Table of Contents:
Do you want to impress your guests with an original table setting? It's time to learn how to paint a wine glass!
You will need the following art supplies:
How to paint wine glasses step by step
1) Clean the surface thoroughly, use rubbing alcohol.
2) Use a paint marker for glass of the desired colors to create your own unique diy wine glass painting and let it dry for 24 hours.
3) Place your wine glass painting into a cold oven; turn an oven to 350 ̊F (180 ̊C) and set a timer for 1 hour. Let the wine glasses cool down completely inside the oven.
It is done, now your wine glass design is permanent and the glass can be washed.
Tips on how to paint wine glasses with paint pens
- Hand-washing in warm water is the best option to wash your painted wine glasses designs.
- Before baking the design, make sure you place the glass in a completely cold oven, otherwise the glass may not withstand the temperature difference and the glass will crack.
- If you are applying multiple layers of paint when creating painting patterns on the wine glass, be sure to wait until the previous coat is completely dry.
- Experiment with different types of markers (oil-based and acrylic, gold and metallic, medium and thick nibs) and paintings; а wine glass full of sparkling champagne with a gold painting on it will create the perfect festive atmosphere.
Original wine glass painting ideas by Artistro
Anti stress therapy
It's time to resort to a new anti stress art therapy technique. Try this simple lettering and kitten token on your glass of wine to relax. A note for young housewives: a glass of wine itself is also a good stress reliever!
The perfect puzzle
Putting together the puzzle pieces is not an easy task in itself, especially if the puzzle contains one's heart secret. This wine glass painting idea will help you create the perfect match and solve the heart puzzle of any difficulty!
di' Wine painting
How about a glass of divine wine, or rather a di' Wine glass of wine? There is nothing more natural than a golden serpentine painting in addition to the spicy aroma of dessert wine. After all, Wine not?
Add a breathtaking fantasy atmosphere to your party table by creating gorgeous mermaid-pattern glasses. Lesser strokes of azure paint and golden borders will turn a simple glass into a Poseidon goblet!
Mommy's coffee break
Young mothers often use coffee as a source of extra energy for household chores and parenting. But from time to time, mommy needs not only to cheer up, but also get a well-deserved break. This wine glass painting idea will help you combine these two tasks into one and find an alternative source of energy for mommies!
Prince Dracula's dessert glass
Get ready to taste something really special! Welcome to a glass painting workshop from Prince Dracula himself! It's time to add a pinch of mystical Romanian spices to your dessert wine.
This cute painted glass will help you to relax after an exhausting day at work and rejuvenate. Now, not only the workflow can drag on for so long, but also your well-deserved break!
Just as the Monster of Frankenstein needs Frankenstein's Bride, so the Corpse Bride needs the Corpse Bridegroom, and your painted wine glass needs a second glass as a pair. This pair of themed wine glasses will be the perfect decoration for both Halloween and Valentine's Day!